Friday, July 2, 2010

Movin' Along...

Well, it's finally arrived. Tonight I'll take the stage at Goose Island Brewery, here in Chicago, for the last time with a bass player. Darin Mullins, my bassist from Feb 2nd, 2007 - July 2nd, 2010, will be departing from the Long Haul after this evening's performance. He's been an absolutely fantastic member of the band and an even better person, all around. It's definitely going to be an adjustment not having him around and he will sincerely be missed - especially for those early morning drives on tour :) I'm going to have to learn how to be functional before 10am.

So....tonight we rock it out one more time in the classic four piece (bass, drums, guitar, guitar/vocal) and as of tomorrow I will move forward into brand new territory. I'm saying good-bye to tradition. It's definitely a bit scary, but most things worth doing usually are...ya know? It's also terribly exciting. I'm still working on putting together our first official Chicago show, but if you check out my show calendar on MySpace (http://www.MySpace.com/DanTedesco) you'll see there are a few places you can check out the new line-up if you like before then.

The best is yet to come. Rock on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment